GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
Use of HIPOTELS services or booking their products implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
By accepting this contract, you declare and accept:
1.- That you are an adult (more than 18 years old) and you are legally able to book the services offered on the HIPOTELS Web site, stating that you understand and comprehend all the conditions found on the Web page.
2.- That the user in order to book the offered services must register as a client, declaring that all the information supplied upon registration is true, complete and concise.
3.- That the company HIPOTELS is not responsible for password abuse committed by the user as a registered client upon booking or contracting products or services on the HIPOTELS Web page. It is the user’s responsibility to properly manage the codes and passwords supplied for access as a registered client, preventing the unauthorised use by third parties.
4.- That the contents, commercial activities, products and services included on the Web are not conceived of, nor directed toward individuals residing in jurisdictions where these contents are not authorised.
5.- The Web only includes those pages that are included in the Web site map.
6.- That access to this Web page is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
7.- That the dates indicated in the booking are confirmed, as well as the number of rooms, the number of people and the selected hotel.
8.- The conditions and price of the booked reservation are those expressly stated in the document.
9.- Cancellations for the “card as guarantee” payment method.
- Card details will be used solely in order to guarantee the reservation.
- Full payment will be made when checking in at the selected hotel.
- Hipotels reserves the right to check cards for validity.
- If a card is not valid, customers will be contacted by phone or email and asked to provide a new card within 24 hours. Should this card also prove not to be valid, the reservation will be cancelled. -Cancellations with less than 8 days notice will incur a charge of the first night of the of the reservation. A bill will be issued and sent to the address given when placing the reservation.
- In the case of no-shows with no prior notice of cancellation, the reservation shall be considered as cancelled to all effects and purposes and a cancellation fee of the first night of the reservation shall be incurred. The corresponding bill will be issued and sent to the address given when placing the reservation.
10. - Cancellations for the ‘prepayment’ method
- Cancellations of reservations made by fax, email or this website prior to the date the accommodation contract comes into effect shall incur a charge corresponding to the deposit specified.
- In the case of no-shows at the hotel selected on the day the accommodation comes into effect and no prior notice of cancellation, the reservation shall be considered as cancelled to all effects and purposes and a cancellation fee of first night of the total reservation shall be incurred. The corresponding bill will be issued and sent to the address given when placing the reservation
11:- Cancellations for the ‘non-refundable rate’
No refunds will be made for the ‘non-refundable’ rate under any circumstances.
12.- All offers are valid only during the time that they are accessible to users of the service to be effectively booked through the established system at hipotels.com.
13.- The price of the reservation includes only the service booked (lodging, half lodging, etc.), and does not include any extra option nor any other service that is not expressly booked through the established system at hipotels.com.
14.- The reservation prices include the general indirect tax of the Canary Islands or VAT, unless expressly omitted. Any other fee or tax that may be included due to the lodging will also be paid at the establishment.
15.- In the event that HIPOTELS should cancel your reservation for reasons of force majeure—understood as circumstances beyond the control of those who invoke them, abnormal and unforeseeable, the consequences of which could not have been avoided despite having acted with due diligence—the reservation will be annulled without right to complaint or compensation on part of the client. Said situation must be communicated, if possible, by the same method used to confirm the booking.
16.- That the user accepts that Spanish laws are applicable to the operation of this service and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Majorca for the resolution of differences resulting from this interpretation or application of these clauses. HIPOTELS reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to the established terms and conditions. User registration as a registered client of HIPOTELS implies understanding and express acceptance of these general conditions.